Being faced with a redundancy can be daunting for many reasons, not the least of them being financial concerns. Financial Stability can assist in working through the various aspects of your financial situation. Just some of the considerations are:
- Whether your payment is correct?
- Understanding how the redundancy payment is made up?
- Are you getting paid what you are entitled to?
- Superannuation and decisions in regard to your super.
- Life insurance you have within your super fund.
- How are you going to pay your bills whilst looking for another job?
- Where’s the money going to come from, and where’s the best place to keep it?
- How Centrelink may be able to help bridge the gap, but are you entitled to anything?
We are here to assist.
Seeing a Financial Planner
To make an appointment call us on (03) 9383 1112.